Supply Planning Manager - eero
- San Francisco, CA
The Supply Planning Manager works as a member of eero's Supply Chain group and is responsible for leading the supply forecast and customer commit process. You will work with internal and external teams to production, inventory and customer committed shipment plans that balance eero's business and financial targets with customer demand. The Supply Planning Manager is a highly visible role within the organization and will have the opportunity to significantly impact decision-making at eero.
Our ideal candidate loves data and building models that are flexible, actionable and precise. You are a problem solver and have the ability to adapt quickly and think creatively when the best models inevitably don't go to plan. You obsess over detail and operational efficiency. You aren't afraid of tackling challenges and thrive in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
• Publish weekly, quarterly, and annual MPS and supply forecasts to Asia and US based suppliers, accounting for different transportation mode lead times.
• Distill forecast and production changes into clear and concise build direction to our 3PL and CM partners, and track progress to plan.
• Manage global inventory to meet revenue plans, while achieving aggressive inventory turns to minimize finished good liability.
• Develop and manage the customer commit process including allocation in times of shortage to enable on-time and in-full shipment according to customer contractual and PO lead time.
• Own build approval process for your product lines to align finance, sales and operations teams with meaningful, decision-making analysis. Ensure plan accuracy, cross functional participation and pro-active decision-making by all stakeholders.
• Work with Finance and Sales to analyze upside / downside demand risk scenarios and quantify business impact.
• Combine data-driven reasoning with manufacturing or consumer electronics experience to guide internal teams in decision-making.
- Ensure smooth NPI and EOL product transitions including first and last time buy recommendations to minimize E&O and avoid stockout.
- Be a leader in eero's systems evolution by expanding the use of systems and act as a key member of numerous internal and business to business automation projects.
- Operate ERP and OMS to manage automated order fulfillment at eero's distribution facilities.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Asia and US suppliers
- Experience with ERPs and MRPs, NetSuite knowledge & experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skillset
- Able to manage multiple priorities effectively while bringing calm to a sometimes chaotic environment
- Must be a self-starter and possess excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the confidence to manage manufacturing partners
- Highly analytical and capable of communicating effectively with customers and senior management
- Person must maintain stability in operations in the face of naturally fluctuating customer demand
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top