Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost cloud platform that powers thousands of businesses in over 190 countries. AWS' Infrastructure Supply Chain & Procurement (ISCaP) organization works to deliver cutting-edge solutions to source, build and maintain our socially responsible data center supply chains. We are a team of highly-motivated, engaged, and responsive professionals who enable the core sustainable infrastructure of AWS. Come join our team and be a part of history as we deliver results for the largest cloud services company on Earth!
We are seeking a supply chain manager to deliver the best operating, lowest cost infrastructure in the world. In this role, you will plan, coordinate and manage allocations of infrastructure components across multiple manufacturers and suppliers.
In this role, you will:
• Perform forecasting, demand analysis, material/inventory management, and manage supply buffers
• Understand manufacturing processes to verify supply commitments and reduce cycle times
• Work with component suppliers and server manufacturers to analyze, reconcile allocation and monitor changes and cancellations
• Participate in requirements gathering
• Understand the supply chain network and work with various analytics and software development teams, driving automation
• Develop analytical tools and dashboards to track metrics, monitor SLAs, and report findings
• Produce written recommendations and insights to inform key stakeholders of supply chain health and help shape solution design
• Bachelor's or an advanced degree in supply chain, business, engineering, finance or related technical or quantitative field, or additional 4+ Years work experience in supply chain or sourcing or procurement of hardware in lieu of a degree
• 4+ years of work experience in supply chain , planning, procurement, manufacturing or 2+ years with advanced degree
• 2+ years of experience with data analysis tools such as Excel, Pivot Tables ,SQL, Tableau, etc..
• Master's or an advanced degree in supply chain, business, engineering, finance or related technical or quantitative field
• 4+ years of work experience in supply chain, planning, procurement, manufacturing in the field of PCBA/mechanical manufacturing
• 2+ years of experience in building automated data analysis tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us