Subject Matter Expert - SME (RBSNT)
- Chennai, India
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
The RBS group in an integral part of the Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team's goal is to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information.
About the Role:
As a Subject Matter Expert, you will be responsible for collecting, measuring and improving Selling Partner Satisfaction for RBS. The role requires you to work closely with senior leadership and other internal/external stakeholders, helping them make data-driven decisions, size up problems through various analysis, convert problem statements into process improvement activities & achieve closure. The individual will interact with the business, and other stakeholders, to help drive operation, deploy tools & technics and system improvements.
The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve goals, actively seeks to understand Amazon's core values and translates those into everyday practices.
- Own the Selling Partner Satisfaction goal for RBS
- Dive deep and understand different upstream systems & processes that lead to defects
- Drive inputs to improve standard operating procedures, and eliminate defects through upstream process or automation fixes by working with internal / external stakeholders
- Use data analysis to identify gaps, structure initiatives, recommend solutions and drive consensus on strategic inter-function business decisions
- Own the communication and progress updates on multiple projects, assess performance against goals and realign internal/external stakeholders on project deliverables
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Operations, Business, Project Management, Engineering
• 3-5 years' experience in project / Customer Satisfaction, with proven success record
• Understand basic and systematic approaches to manage projects/programs
• Structured problem solving approach to identify & fix problems
• Excellent oral and written English skills
• Open-minded, creative and proactive thinking
• Pioneer to invent and make differences
• Understanding of customer experience, listening to customers' voice and work backwards to improve business process and operations
• Automation Skills with experience in Advance SQL, Python, Tableau
Back to top