Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
The RBS group in Chennai is an integral part of the Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team's goal is to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team's primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
-Bachelor's degree or higher in Operations, Business, Project Management, Engineering
- 1-3 years' experience in project management, with proved case of success
- Understand basic and systematic approaches to manage projects/programs
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Open-minded, creative and proactive thinking
- Pioneer to invent and make differences
- Understanding of customer experience, listening to customers' voice and work backwards to improve business process and operations
- Knowledge of SQL, macros, etc
- Project management experience & project management Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma certificate
- E-commerce experience
- Basic machine learning knowledge