Studio Production Coordinator
The Cross Category and Channel Marketing team (XCM) is the internal creative operations and production agency setting design and brand direction for Amazon's global retail websites. Our mission is to create beautiful visual designs, communications, on-site graphics, photography, video production, style guides, and user experiences. We apply strategic insight to delight customers - driving discovery, engagement, and trust.
We are looking for a Studio Production Coordinator to join our growing Studio Production team in Seattle. The Production Coordinator facilitates details for the studio producer team. This role is responsible for the nuts and bolts of production and ensuring all financial details are entered into the proper tools for tracking and forecast management. The Studio Production Coordinator keeps the production details organized and up to date for management and leadership review. They generate reports on workflow, team availability, and contract burn rate and process email addendums, booking confirmations, and timeline deliverables.
They are available as support for the studio producer team and the projects they are working on, but they also lead their own projects in order to streamline processes for the team. This role will be responsible for coordinating external vendors and will be the owner of the current roster of freelance talent and other studio production resources our team uses. They will also be the owner of the on boarding process for Studio Production resources the team plans to use in the future.
Strong organization and communication skills are essential requirements, as well as the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments under strict deadlines.
- Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
- 4+ years of experience in a support role for studio production
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work independently or with minimal direction
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and collect information from colleagues
- A degree in communications, production, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of video and photo camera and post production technology
- Vendor management experience or training
- Strong working knowledge of budgeting and scheduling software
- Project management experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top