Strategic Partnerships Program Manager, AWS
- Tokyo, Japan
Strategic Partnerships Program Managerは、AWSとの戦略的な連携をもとにビジネス拡大を目指すパートナーのゴール達成のための活動とKPIをトラッキング、レビュー、レポートするポジションです。AWSにて当該パートナーを担当するパートナーディベロップメントマネージャー(PDM)と共に活動します。詳細は以下をご覧ください。
Amazon is seeking an experienced project manager to support the growth of our AWS Partner Strategic Initiatives team. Strategic Partnerships Program Manager leverage their management and leadership capabilities to identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion. This person will play an active role in developing business cases, analyzing project goals, creating implementation plans, and then driving AWS team members, stakeholders, subject-matter experts and third parties to achieve those goals.
As an effective project manager you will collect data from multiple sources including client, partner and AWS internal teams and compile it into a digestible and actionable format. You will track key performance indicators to help support the future state of each project and ensure sustainability. You will communicate project status updates to stakeholders and business leaders. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
• Perform customer/partner needs and task analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing processes to support the expansion of virtual operations in multiple global locations
• Conducts stakeholder and SME interviews to determine, recommend and document project needs and resource requirements
• Manage Playbook updates and reporting of task and milestone completions
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build input-focused project plans for achievement of key measures
• Develop and manage project governance plans (e.g., QBRs, EBCs), project schedules, team goals and success criteria, and project milestones
• Fluency in Japanese, High Business level proficiency (reading, writing, speaking and listening) in English
• Significant experience in large-scale operations project management - Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery.
• Experience managing successful program implementations and tracking
• Has a level of commercial acumen and is comfortable with managing deliverables of a financial nature.
• Extensive experience in Project Management / Engagement Management consulting experience managing enterprise level IT projects
• Has experience working with global teams and stakeholders.
• Has experience in partner business.
• Proven success in working with teams and executive leadership in a complex, large-Company environment
• Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan with limited guidance
• Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
• Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top