Strategic Customer Engagements (SCE), Deal Team
- Cajamar, Brazil
As a Deal Lead for Strategic Customer Engagements (SCE) for Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), you will engage with AISPL customers on strategic, large, complex opportunities to increase the growth of the India business and establish AWS as their key cloud technology provider. You will be involved in the critical phases of the Deal Cycle (Strategy, Structuring, Negotiations, and Closure) and work with C-level executives, IT, and various lines of business to meet their business outcomes, increase the adoption of AWS services, and enable private pricing, go-to-market, pan-Amazon, and other strategic relationships.
On a daily basis, you will partner with AISPL customers, AISPL field representatives and other internal stakeholders to empower our customers to rapidly grow, address their challenges, and create innovative solutions in India. You will earn trust with customers by creating an actionable strategy and structure for the opportunity and leading the deal engagement through conclusion
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
• 15+ years* experience in a sales environment working with teams on structuring of strategic, complex opportunities, and/or customer facing in a solution-oriented capacity
• Demonstrated success in leading large, strategic, complex deals from opportunity to closure.
• Experience working with, presenting to, and negotiating with C-level executives, IT, lines of business, procurement, finance, and legal.
• Strong analytical and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
• Fluency in English required, other languages a plus
• Advanced degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
• Knowledge of AWS products and services
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top