Amazon Publisher Services helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and advanced TV publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore's global top 100, to help them monetize their content and learn more about their own audiences. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join the Amazon Publisher Services team in our New York office and help build and support industry-leading solutions for mobile app publishers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join Amazon's quickly growing advertising business and own strategic relationships with app developers and publishers in Mexico.
Your analytical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent APS within a customer's environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding growth opportunities, incidents, and quarterly business reviews. You will provide advocacy and strategic direction to help plan and build solutions for internal and external customers. The close relationships developed with your customers will empower you to understand their business needs and challenges so you can help customers achieve the greatest value from APS.
Join this team to experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon Inc. (AMZN), one of the world's leading Internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, Austin, New York, London, and Tokyo. Learn more at aps.amazon.com.
• Manage all phases of relationship with our mobile app publishers based in Mexico.
• Oversee onboarding of new mobile app publisher supply and proactively find and execute optimization opportunities.
• Successfully launch new publisher products, share publisher and overall marketplace feedback and guide publisher program strategy.
• Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve our advertising programs.
• Define processes and workflows that help deliver amazing customer experiences.
• Develop solutions to address key operational challenges, customer pain points, and sources of friction.
• Conduct regular business reviews and employ a consultative, long-term approach to build strong relationships with app developers.
• 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
• Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
• Bachelor's Degree
• Ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish, in technical and business settings (verbal and written)
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally
• Experience managing mid- to large-sized app publishers and deep understanding of publisher challenges
• Proven ability to solve complex business challenges
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends
• Experience diagnosing and resolving technical issues with Product Management and/or Engineering
• Successful track record of operationalizing and growing new business initiatives
• Customer-driven product thinking and ability to identify and prioritize product requests
• Knowledge of programmatic advertising space, in-app bidding, mobile app products and SSPs
• Proactive attitude with excellent project management and organizational skills
• Able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.