Strategic Account Manager - Lyon
- Lyon, France
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing digital transformation through cloud adoption ? Do you have the technical passion necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform partner? Are you business savvy to challenge the status quo and propose disruptive value propositions that Customers can envision?
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables to drive an engagement at the business or technical Director/CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
She/He should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute strategy against a territory plan.
• Become the C-Suite trusted advisor for transformation projects
• Manage several Enterprise accounts concurrently.
• Manage acquisition campaigns
• Identify customer's strategic challenges and desired outcomes.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Develop customer adoption and transform customer into a "lighthouse" AWS customer.
• Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets / objectives.
• Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Manage a virtual extended account team.
• Ensure continuous customer satisfaction
• A background in business, engineering, computer science, or MIS/MBA a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• 7+ years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
• Experience building new territories from scratch.
• Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing transformational deals.
• Experience in positioning and selling to new customers and new market segments.
• Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding your understanding of the customer's business.
• Used to generating a large growth in net new opportunities with a high closing rate.
• Translate customer business and technology priorities into technology solutions.
Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota/objectives over achievement.
MBA or Degree qualification preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top