Strategic Account Manager, Amazon Renewed
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Amazon Renewed's vision is to become the world's leading destination for discovering and buying quality pre-owned products. Through Amazon Renewed, customers are able to purchase a wide variety of like-new products at up to 50% discount and get a 1-year warranty on their purchase. Following our EU launch in 2017, we are now scaling the business and looking for entrepreneurial-mind self-starters to join our team in Luxembourg. The Strategic Account Manager will work closely with suppliers of pre-owned products to grow their business on Amazon Renewed across Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain). This is a unique opportunity to influence a rapidly expanding business and grow a new segment of the Amazon portfolio.
• Manage a number of high-priority suppliers to help them grow on Renewed by ensuring they understand our policies, tools and promotional opportunities.
• Define the overall vision, strategy and input/output goals for portfolio suppliers, working at the most senior level within these businesses to meet these goals.
• Conduct deep dives to report on the performance of portfolio businesses at EU-level, surfacing insights and using these to shape our global Account Management strategy.
• Use the "Voice of the Customer" to identify opportunities for Renewed to improve our products, business processes, systems and tools for all of our 3rd party suppliers.
• Partner with internal Amazon teams (including Renewed Tech, Leadership, Operations and Category Management) to implement and drive these improvement projects.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Professional experience working as a lead Account or Relationship Manager
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven track record of performance
• Experience in using analysis and reporting for the purpose of making business decisions
• Business Proficient in English
• Able to work in a diverse team
• Proficient in Italian, German, French or Spanish
• Experience in B2B or high-tech products/services
• Proven ability to manage large numbers of initiatives and competing priorities
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
• Exhibits excellent judgment
• Has relentlessly high standards
• Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
• Strong results orientation
• Thinks big
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top