Strategic Account Manager, Amazon Publisher Services (French Speaking)
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Publisher Services helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and advanced TV publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore's global top 100, to help them monetize their content and learn more about their own audiences. We are looking for a highly motivated Strategic Account Manager to help scale our growing program for enterprise publishers in our London office. Account Managers partner with publishers and other internal Amazon businesses to drive publisher success. As an Account Manager you are passionate about understanding business drivers for ad monetisation across strategic large web publishers, performance, the range of APS products available to our publishers, and engaging with internal and external partners to deliver on these. You play a key role on the account team, growing the business by being the customer expert, managing operations for your accounts and drive discussions with customers regarding growth opportunities, incidents, and quarterly business reviews. You possess strong analytical ability, and will develop deep expertise in APS products and proprietary metrics to help our publishers to build winning monetization strategies. You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions without guidance. This is a client-facing role that is also responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and long-term growth. The Account Manager is an expert in delivering consultative solutions for our publisher partners, earning their trust by educating them on how to be successful on APS.
Join this team to experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon Inc. (AMZN), one of the world's leading Internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, Austin, New York, London, and Tokyo. Learn more at aps.amazon.com.
• Manage all phases of relationships with web enterprise publishers.
• Oversee onboarding of new publisher supply and proactively find and execute optimization opportunities.
- Optimize Header Bidding performance that fulfills publishers monetization goals.
• Successfully launch new publisher products, share publisher and overall marketplace feedback and guide publisher program strategy.
• Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve our advertising programs.
• Define processes and workflows that help deliver amazing customer experiences.
• Develop solutions to address key operational challenges, customer pain points, and sources of friction.
• Conduct regular business reviews and employ a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with stakeholders within a publisher's organization.
• Translate publisher feedback into product requirements and help guide the overall direction of the program working with cross functional teams (Product Management, Engineering, and Analytics).
- +3 years of direct experience in online media buying/selling, online advertising account management/client services, online advertising operations, or yield/revenue management.
- Experience analysing data and best practices to assess performance drivers.
- Knowledge on publishers ad operations and/or monetisation strategies.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other related fields.
- Other EU languages (Spanish, Italian, German).
- Experience managing large publishers and deep understanding of programmatic advertising.
- Ability to aggregate and analyse data to assess performance drivers and identify insights.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving technical issues with Product Management and Engineering.
- Customer-driven product thinking and ability to identify and prioritise product requests.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment.
Back to top