STAR Program Manager
- Hyderabad, India
Do you love bringing order to the chaos? Can you handle teams with wildly different priorities and align them to deliver effectively for our customers? Is robust and predictable planning your passion? Amazon's Selling Partner Trust, Abuse, Risk, and Reviews (STAR) team needs an exceptional project manager to manage and drive to completion a complex set of deliverables. You will develop cross-functional relationships to build automation in Jira for STAR teams, build milestone roadmaps, estimate capacity, and plan coverage for a set of high-priority and high-visibility initiatives. You'll build connections across a large cross functional organization and leverage them to achieve the right results. You'll effectively and clearly communicate those results to senior management in STAR. The successful candidate will, among other things:
• Responsible for Jira admin activities including setup, migration and maintenance
• Help drive alignment with stakeholders around project priorities
• Define and develop project and capacity reporting and planning; use insights to propose direction
• Be highly organized and able to manage multiple, fast-moving projects and get results across a matrixed organization
• Define requirements for improvements to workflow systems and process and drive these requirements into the appropriate teams.
• Manage team's using agile methodologies for content projects, employing Scrum to facilitate prioritization.
• Work with writers, editors and business stakeholders to facilitate and manage information to help assess size, scope and duration of projects
• Embrace, assimilate, and implement new processes, procedures, and standards in an environment of continuous improvement and change
• Bachelor's degree in technical writing, business, computer science, or a related field
• 2+ years' experience in Hands-on experience with Atlassian tools including Jira, Plugin customization, JQL scripting, and server maintenance.
• Proven analytical skills and attention to detail
• Proven Jira admin skills
• Demonstrated effective problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, including the ability to identify, analyze, avoid, or resolve issues in a methodical, timely, and efficient manner while understanding the implications and expected outcomes
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate across functional and technical lines
• Project Manager Certification (PMI, PMI-ACP, e.g.)
• Jira administrator
Back to top