Standard Work and Assessments Program Manager, University Programs
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The University Programs (UP) team is looking for a Standard Work and Assessments Program Manager. This person's primary responsibility will be to lead programs, initiatives, and process changes that will standardized and streamline the way the Technical, Undergrad, and Graduate Research university recruiting functions operate with a primary focus on interview and assessment processes.
This candidate will have a proven record of full cycle project management from conception and design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement, as well as strong communication skills. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
Responsibilities may include:
- Documenting, and implementing all standard work for assessment and interview processes across teams with a goal to eliminate waste, and maintain a strong candidate experience
- Creation of tracking mechanisms and reporting to assess the health of assessment programs and interview processes
- Program manage the launch of any interview/assessment related experiments and improvements in partnership with the Amazon's Talent Assessment team
- Identify opportunities across interview and assessment workflows to implement process changes, and forecast resource needs
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with program management, and leading/influencing teams to deliver results
- Experience interpreting data analytics
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently
- Successful candidate must be highly collaborative in order to accomplish a multitude of tasks in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate effectively, work under pressure to meet critical deadlines and remain flexible in a changing environment
- Experience with strategic planning, project management, facilitation and college recruiting programs is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and a fast-paced environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top