Sr.Technical Program Manager
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a SeniorTechnical Program Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products. In this role, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders in product management and executive teams to define strategy and requirements
- Lead cross functional development on new technology from design through delivery
- Work with remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks and change control
- Bachelor's degree with a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in technical program/project management in a consumer electronics environment
- 7+ years of experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets
- 5+ years of experience analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection
- Master's degree or advanced technical degree
- Creative leader with superior analytical abilities
- Product development (including C++, Java, messaging protocols, and Web Services), and service-oriented architecture experience
- Knowledge of hardware development process and lifecycle
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top