- Bangalore, India
Amazon's affiliate marketing program, Amazon Associates, spans a large number of websites and blogs worldwide. These sites, bloggers and influencers (collectively called creators) create original content to help customers make informed purchase decisions on Amazon. Associates content spans long form editorial content to short messages, photos and videos. The Associates team provides the capabilities for creators to sign up to the program, tools to create links, as well as insights, recommendations and guidance to creators to help them create compelling, relevant content on their sites and blogs that influence their audience purchase behavior. Creators learn about and get access to all these capabilities via our portal called Associates Central. We are seeking an experience Senior Product Manager Technical (PMT) to lead innovation in Associates Central to drive creator engagement and growth.
The Senior PMT will work with stakeholders globally to deeply understand associates' experience of interacting with us. You will develop the strategy and innovation roadmap for new features and capabilities, collaborate with engineering to deliver on the plans, and work with business development, account management and marketing teams and with creators to drive adoption. You will define relevant metrics and track progress with different stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and data-driven, fast-paced environments. You must be able to engage with creators and internal stakeholders, assess potential opportunities and risks, develop ideas into a broad vision, develop execution plan, collaborate with engineering teams to seamlessly deliver upon it. You will need to balance your bias for action with thinking big about the problem space and keeping all stakeholders involved. Individuals who possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, a passion for building innovative products and capabilities and the ability to balance multiple priorities will find the opportunity exciting and rewarding.
Join us to transform the world of affiliate marketing!
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• 8+ years of technical Product or Program Management of complex services and businesses
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, mathematics or related field
• Excellent customer intuition; demonstrated success in identifying, prioritizing and delivering product capabilities to delight customers
• Strong data analysis skills; the ability to derive insights from data to make decisions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• MBA or graduate degree in engineering, science, mathematics or related field
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities
• Demonstrated track record of cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple technical and operations teams
• Ability to think innovatively and creatively about complex and technical problems
• Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
• Strong track record of leading teams through complete product development cycles
Back to top