AWS Order-to-Cash (O2C) supports global customers by helping them understand our order-to-cash cycle, and ensuring their experience with AWS meets their business needs. We help with complex account and billing related inquiries, and interface with AWS teams to provide the perspective of the Voice of the Customer.
As an AWS O2C Analyst, you will support the government and nonprofit communities' customers to identify and resolve billing issues, collections and provide ad-hoc reporting. A successful individual will be very self-motivatedsomeone who can recognize how processes can improve and effectively implement positive changes. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-group working relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
This role will sit in our new headquarters in Northern Virginia, where Amazon will invest $2.5 billion dollars, occupy 4 million square feet of energy efficient office space, and create at least 25,000 new full-time jobs. Our employees and the neighboring community will also benefit from the associated investments from the Commonwealth including infrastructure updates, public transportation improvements, and new access to Reagan National Airport.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Understanding the AWS billing processes to provide guidance to customers, identifying defects and driving resolutions upstream of AR
• Managing a portfolio of customer receivables and working to maximize AWS cash flow by solving customer payment issues
• Preparing insightful and actionable reports for the receivables management team
• Full cycle of accounts receivable past due balances, including: research, analysis and reconciliation
• Managing and resolving invoice discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate receivables.
• Managing internal and external Accounts receivable inquiries.
• Maintaining customer relationships by responding timely and accurately to both internal (company) and external (vendor directly) questions and requests for information.
• Directly interacting with a wide variety of public sector accounts and building strong relationships and understanding the procure-to-pay cycles of our customers.
• Understanding the AWS billing processes to provide guidance to customers, identifying defects and driving resolutions upstream of AR
• Developing policies, procedures and processes with internal support teams, then implementing and enforcing globally (continuous improvement cycle)
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Performing deep dive analysis for AWS customer contacts to gather lessons learned, and then uses that information to create or improve policies, procedures, and best practice reference materials.
• Working with customer support peers around the globe to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
• Acting as the Voice of the Customer for our AWS top tier customers and Sales Teams, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
• Actively seeking solutions to customer and sales needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or Information Systems
• 2+ years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations
• 4 years of business to business collections experience
• Prior Government Collections experience
• Experience with Government Invoicing/Systems
• Demonstrated Excel skills
• Experience working with big data analysis and/or financial data
• Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Experience using Tableau or other BI tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.