Sr Vendor Manager, Wireless
- Seattle, WA
The Amazon Wireless Team seeks a talented, smart, experienced and entrepreneurial Senior Vendor Manager to help lead the Wireless retail business. This person will be responsible for driving the top and bottom lines while partnering with our supply chain and marketing teams to improve customer experience and vendor operations.
As a Senior Vendor Manager, you will have accountability for the business results for your product subcategories. Your direct responsibility will be to manage performance of the product portfolio including developing and growing vendor relationships, negotiating contracts, expanding product selection and vendor base, setting prices, developing marketing programs, driving sales and margin improvements and creating best-in-class customer experiences.
The successful candidate is a thought leader on new initiatives, possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of successful negotiations, team development, strong analytical acumen, and is comfortable drawing metric-based conclusions. Enthusiasm for the Wireless space is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years in buying, account management, project or product management, financial analysis and/or marketing
• Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and relationship management experience
• Solid communications skills verbal and written
• Experience with business analysis and P&L management
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects prioritization, planning and task delegation
• MBA with relevant business experience
• Online Retail experience is preferred
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
• e-Commerce experience preferred
Back to top