Sr. Vendor Manager Softlines - Private Brands
- Mexico City, Mexico
The Amazon Mexico team is looking for a dynamic and talented Senior Vendor Manager (SVM) to join its Softlines (SL) Business Line. Joining the SL team means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who sets a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. As an SVM, you will be responsible for building and managing the Private Brands Category within the SL Business Group for Amazon Mexico. In this role, you will have to create, negotiate, and maintain strong vendor relationships; innovate on how we connect with and add value for customers; own and drive the P&L (including reporting, unit, revenue, and margin growth); and work with stakeholder teams to deliver a best-in-class customer experience that will result in category leadership in the online market segment.
We expect you as an SVM to be a passionate for customers and a category advocate within Amazon; with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
The ideal candidate must be an effective negotiator, leader and communicator in working with some of Amazon's most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal cross-functional teams. You will be an analytics expert, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions, with the ability to pick up new skills quickly. The SVM will be a self-starter with a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of humor.
• BA/BS degree or certificate of completion of studies required.
• A background of 10+ yrs or 4+ years in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis, management consulting and/or marketing.
• Minimum of 2+ years negotiation experience.
• 3-5 years of data analysis, problem solving and project management skills.
• 3-5 years managing large data sets using Excel.
• Fluent in English/Spanish.
• Master's degree (MBA) from top tier Business School.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and vendor management experience.
• Strong numerical and analytical aptitude - proficient in Microsoft Excel. Experience with SQL and Microsoft Access a plus.
• Proven experience leading cross-functional projects.
• Proactive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals is a must.
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Please send Resume in the English version
Back to top