Sr. Vendor Manager, Beer, Wine and Spirits (Amazon Mexico)
- Mexico City, Mexico
Amazon Consumables is looking for a bright, customer obsessed, driven, and creative business leader to manage the new and exciting Beer, Wine and Spirits retail business in Mexico.
• P&L management: drive key business inputs (such as selection and pricing) and manage vendor relationships and other sourcing channels to deliver ambitious topline and bottom-line goals.
• Driving negotiations with large vendors and representing Amazon in communications with external senior leaders.
• Operations efficiency: scale operations through simplification, process improvement and automation.
• Lead Mexico wide initiatives that will materially impact growth.
• Create strategy documents focused on innovative ideas, segment operating plans and drive execution for those plans.
We are looking for a leader with super-powers in business acumen, team development, and delivering results. He/she should be a self-starter that thrives in ambiguity, works effectively across functions (e.g. supply chain, marketing, finance), with the ability to think big, and the willingness to roll up sleeves to operate in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics, Business or career with high analytical training. Certificate of completion of studies is required.
• 7+ years of experience in consulting, technology, retail, manufacturing or other business leadership or product management roles that require P&L management or strategic planning.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish.
• MBA from a premier business school or similar qualification.
• Proven SQL skills
Back to top