Sr. UX Program Manager, Device Design Group
- Sunnyvale, CA
Amazon's Device Design Group has launched revolutionary products like Echo, Fire TV, Alexa Communications, and more. Are you interested in joining the team to lead Amazon's next innovation?
We are looking for a Sr. UX Program Manager to join our growing Fire TV User Experience team. You will work collaboratively with designers, engineers, product management, and other program managers leading projects throughout the planning, design, and development lifecycle. As the UX Program Manager, your emphasis will be on planning and prioritization of design deliverables, resource management, schedule tracking, mitigating project risks, and collaborating with design leads to deliver innovative solutions across work streams.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
• Put repeatable processes in place that help us plan and manage multiple parallel projects and run our business
• Create, maintain, and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management
• Working across teams to create strong relationships with stakeholders and senior leadership teams
• Communicate project status with design team and stakeholders regularly
• Seek opportunities to make improvements to team efficiency and process.
• Primary point of contact for design, working closely with design leads and directors to proactively clarify requirements and use cases, actively seeking clarification when there is ambiguity.
• 7+ years of experience as a program or project manager, UX producer, or similar role.
• 3+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, cross functional, projects
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
• Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary UX team
• Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
• Excellent understanding of UX design and software development
• Able to identify and mitigate risk on projects
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• Experience building/delivering consumer electronic products
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top