Sr. UX Designer - Twitch Prime
Twitch Prime aims to become the largest and best loved premium program for gamers worldwide. Join the scrappy team of multitalented all-stars to bring Twitch Prime to gamers worldwide. We're doing some of the most exciting work in the expanded Games space and need you to help us grow!
We're looking for candidates that frequently crit on finding issues, defining solutions, and crafting high-quality user experience designs that meet customer needs. As a UX designer, you wield an impressive array of design disciplines, get things done, and are fun to work with.
Share your sweet portfolio link(s) and let's talk.
- Mine business needs, customer feedback, and bushels of data to discover problems and opportunities
- Craft (we know it takes love) customer experience designs from initial discussions to final artwork
- Prototype, test, validate, socialize, push, refine, get it out to customers, measure, and repeat
- Collaborate closely with product managers, design cohorts, marketing, and our kickass dev team to bring your work to life
- Additional creative stuff as needs present themselves (it's usually t-shirts or business cards, we all pitch in)
- BA or equivalent experience in graphic design, human factors, or similar
- 5-10 years of experience in UX design
- 2-3 years in a senior or other leadership design role
- Deep experience with video games and the worldwide video game community
- Experience localizing interfaces, and launching multi-national products
- Fluent in a second language besides English, a plus!
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top