We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join us as we innovate and streamline campaign planning, management, and reporting experiences, making the complex seem simple. You'll be involved in all aspects of product development from brainstorming the next innovation to working collaboratively with user research, engineering, product management to bring it to life.
We are looking for a user experience designer that loves learning, and is passionate about conceiving experiences in the abstract and then driving that vision into solid design deliverables such as complex workflows, wireframes, user interface designs, interaction models, and prototypes. You have comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices, with a critical awareness of implications on user-centered design and functionality. You are detail-oriented, comfortable working on technical teams, skilled in using data to make decisions and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
At Amazon we put our customer's first in everything we do including our advertising programs. We are investing heavily in building solutions that enable brands to connect with their customersglobally and at scalewhere they shop, read, watch videos, and share online. The AUX team excels at distilling the needs of a diverse user base into experiences that balance efficiency with robust utility.
• Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
• Quickly and thoroughly create user flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives.
• Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI.
• Establish and maintain detailed user-interface patterns and specificationsworking closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
• Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
• 8+ years of design experience
• An available online portfolio
• Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software or by hand.
• Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged.
• Visual design acumen demonstrated through owning product design end-to-end.
• Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering.
• Experience designing digital advertising solutions or enterprise products.
• Experience with designing products for global markets.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us