Sr. UX Designer
- Hyderabad, India
We are seeking a talented and seasoned user experience designer to join the Amazon Legal Technology team.
You will work on great design challenges across all Legal Technology team, and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of product managers and software engineers. Responsibilities include the ownership of the design process; from research, through conceptual design, UX design, testing, and prototyping. You will conceive, design, and own the end-to-end experience framework for process automation, and workflow tools. This role is a think big opportunity for a designer to use their design skills and rapid prototyping to not only solve known customer needs, but uncover new opportunities (gathering data to validate your recommendations) along the way. You will meet with customers who represent different user personas, gather user stories, create mock ups and iterate with users. You will also be presenting work to stakeholders and the design community within Legal Technologies as well the broader Legal organization.
We are looking for a candidate that is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience on the planet, showing proven success in ownership, bias for action, and thinking big. If you want to work on some of the world's biggest design challenges, and make tools that builders will use to create the great products of tomorrow, join our team.
• 6+ years of design experience
• An available online portfolio
• 4+ years of experience as a User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect, or similar UX-related role
• 4+ years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
• Experience with or background in visual design
• Experience in the security, access, or identity spaces
• A master's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree
• Demonstrated history of performing user research or gathering quantitative customer data
• Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles, techniques, and patterns
Back to top