Sr. UX Designer
Amazon's video group is building interactive streaming experiences that create new shopping experiences for customers. Our group offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll invent and launch innovative designs that directly impact Amazon customers.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. UX Designer to lead the charge in creating innovative ways to drive viewership and engagement. Your scope is wide with a full range of customer-facing initiatives and internal tools to grow your skill set. This is a unique opportunity to learn about live streaming video, video production, and community-building through the lens of a new business. In addition, you'll collaborate with all members of our agile team, including production, product management, engineering, marketing, and visual design in both NYC and Seattle to grow the business.
The ideal candidate has ample experience building interactive solutions for customers; is curious about live streaming, and can effectively influence across organizations.
- Identify customer pain points through performance metrics and propose innovative solutions
- Gather and distill feedback from stakeholders to quickly iterate on your designs
- Present and advocate for your designs in front of senior leadership
- Develop storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to specify interaction and design requirements
- Collaborate closely with product management and engineering to build the right features for the business
- 5+ years of relevant experience in UX/interaction design
- Proven ability to create outstanding user-centric design solutions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker with high attention to details
- Passionate to understand our customers
- Bachelor's degree in design or human-computer interaction
- Experience designing interactive video products
- Experience designing for mobile devices
- Technical aptitude with capacity to understand how interactive experiences are built
- Entrepreneurial spirit: not afraid to invent and try new things, take calculated risks
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top