Sr. UX Design Lead
This position is a part of the Marketplace Brand Central organization that creates, builds and leads innovation for brand owners on Amazon worldwide. This position requires a dynamic leader who is entrepreneurial, has the ability to work with ambiguity, can develop and articulate strategic engagement plans and drive their execution. This leader will measure product and business metrics to increase adoption of services by understanding the customer's ongoing needs by serving as their voice.
- At least 5-7 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, creative director or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating a range of artifacts developed in creating a variety of great user-centered design solutions and mobile experiences, is a requirement for application.
- Fluency in best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and responsive design, as well as deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Demonstrated fluency in best practices for high-volume user experiences and responsive design, as well as deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Collaborate effectively with an agile, multi-disciplinary team to evaluate the feasibility of proposed designs and champion great UX in the face of technical constraints.
- Proven track record of delivering products with superior user experience.
- Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly mobile apps, websites, and/or business software.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Mobile application program or product management in a global context.
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in building buy-in for an innovative, bold, strategic vision.
- Self-directed: sets and meets deadlines, multi-tasks, and prioritizes.
- Makes smart and timely decisions. Understands when to own a decision and when to get input from others.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism when communicating with internal customers and senior leadership.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top