Sr. Training Program Manager
- Vancouver, Canada
AWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud providerfrom infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databasesto emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things. AWS Platform is the glue that holds the AWS ecosystem together. Whether its Identity features such as access management and sign on, cryptography, console, builder & developer tools, and even projects like automating all of our contractual billing systems, AWS Platform is always innovating with the customer in mind. The AWS Platform team sustains over 750 million transactions per second.
Do you get excited working on new challenges every day? Do you like to problem solve, drive solutions and influence what features should be launched for customers? AWS Business Operations team is looking for a talented training program manager who can build training content and improve learning programs. You will work with cross-functional teams across the company such as Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Operations, Customer Service, Development teams on a daily basis.
• Drive the shift to innovative learning solutions to include creating the infrastructure to support peer to peer learning and for leaders as teachers
• Consult with critical partners and leadership to prioritize learning needs and serve as the primary escalation point for project team members
• Evaluate learning programs and implement solutions to improve quality and effectiveness
• Create learning content by gathering requirements and analyzing data from the business to prioritize learning as needed
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Learn and Be Curious. We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Inclusion and Diversity. Our team is diverse! We drive towards an inclusive culture and work environment. We are intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. Team members are active in Amazon's 10+ affinity groups, sometimes known as employee resource groups, which bring employees together across businesses and locations around the world. These range from groups such as the Black Employee Network, Latinos at Amazon, Indigenous at Amazon, Families at Amazon, Amazon Women and Engineering, LGBTQ+, Warriors at Amazon (Military), Amazon People With Disabilities, and more.
Learn more about Amazon on our Day 1 Blog: https://blog.aboutamazon.com
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an
• 5+ years experience in program or project management
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 5+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• 3 years of designing and delivering learning solutions in large organizations
• Experience scaling learning programs to reach dispersed audiences in all delivery modalities
• Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and make recommendations based on your findings
• Experience working within training, content management, fianance services
• MBA or Master's Degree in a related field
• Experience working with global customers/partners
• Experience facilitating workshops and ability to manage group dynamics
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top