Sr. Trade Compliance PM
We are looking for talented Global Trade Compliance Analyst to support our rapidly growing and evolving North America imports. You will support the business by executing on a broad range of import and export compliance matters. You will work directly with Amazon Operations, Legal, a variety of global internal businesses, and outside vendors to drive import/export compliance across the supply chain.
- Work with Amazon's Global Trade Compliance team to execute strategy, drive common processes, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
- Drive scalable business solutions with Retail, Transportation, Kindle and other Infrastructure Operation business teams to ensure compliance with Global Trade Regulations.
- Field, address and resolve various trade-related inquiries.
- Work with Amazon's internal technology teams to develop creative and best-in-class trade compliance business processes that scale.
- Leverage data to continuously improve Trade Compliance at Amazon.
- Assist with other compliance activities and special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-7 years of experience with import/export compliance, preferably with experience managing customs compliance for retail imports
- Strong familiarity with HTS classification, customs valuation, Participating Government Agencies (PGAs), Intellectual Property Rights and Anti-Dumping
- Licensed Customs Broker
- Direct experience leveraging technology to drive global solutions that scale
- Experience leveraging technology to drive process improvements.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement tools.
- Familiarity with SQL and Business Intelligence tools
- Trade Compliance experience in consumer products/retail industry.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to turn complex compliance requirements into scalable processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top