Sr. TPM - Logistics/Supply Chain
- Herndon, VA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure Central Operations Team is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager with a strong operations delivery record and senior leadership experience to own and manage strategic, cross-functional, cross-organizational business initiatives. You will use analytical, technical, program management, relationship building and operations management skills to drive a broad set of strategic initiatives and improvement projects. As a member of this team, you will be a thought leader who will work cross-functionally to develop and implement next generation processes, tools and systems. The role includes writing documents that present a clear view on operational strategy, developing requirements to enhance our processes and tools, and ensuring scalable solutions to support our ability to maintain and grow the AWS cloud.
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
• Work with business teams and process owners and be the global champion in driving new initiatives, representing the logistics organization.
• Determine customer needs and drive solutions
• Program manage global initiatives Work to define processes, owners, data inputs, dependencies, decision points and key milestones. Create and own program/project plans and their prioritization and implementation.
• Identify, marshal and organize resources and cooperation across departments to meet required goals.
• Solve complex issues, establish standards, processes and system requirements.
• Communicate project status updates to stakeholders, including team members and executives. Synthesize a multitude of issues into a clear, concise and focused message. Present with confidence and brevity.
• Provide visibility into any potential risks, issues and blockers, develop mitigation plan and own resolution.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related discipline.
• 5+ years of experience in supply chain management roles, preferably in supply chain process/systems development and improvement.
• 3+ years of experience in Technical Program or Technical Project Management, or leading an implementation of a process or change initiative
• Experience in technology infrastructure.
• MBA or other advanced degree, preferably in Supply Chain.
• 10+ years of experience in supply chain management roles including demand/supply planning.
Back to top