The Scientist Economist Design Team (SEDT) is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join its forces in Seattle.
If you are passionate about recruiting and hiring Applied Scientist, Research Scientist and Data Scientist roles across the Consumer organization, we hope you will apply.
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
• Recruit passive candidates and assess candidates for fit and motivation.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine-tuning current processes.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.
• 5+ years of technical recruiting experience
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
• Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
• Science Recruiting
• FLC Recruiter
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
• Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us