Do you want to work on an innovative and high-impact business that is changing the way customers make purchasing decisions? Do you want to operate in a green field space that takes on challenging problems to provide best in class solutions for our Customer worldwide? If so, you are in the right place! Amazon Consumer Engagement team is seeking a talented, highly motivated Sr. TPM to solve innovative problems via business process and technology innovations in the Amazon Affiliate Marketing program.
The Amazon Affiliate Marketing program, Amazon Associates, spans a large number of websites, blogs and influencers worldwide. These influencers, sites and bloggers (called associates) create original content to help customers make informed purchase decisions on Amazon. The Associates team develops tools for associates to create compelling content on their sites, provides insights on their site's performance, establishes program policies and commissions, and provides recommendations to associates to enhance their audience engagement. The program is live in all the retail marketplaces Amazon operates in.
The Amazon Associates team has an entrepreneurial culture and is focused on developing extraordinary leaders who will have a significant impact on our customers. We are a place to grow your career, and our supportive culture will help you achieve your ambitious goals.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in a data-driven, fast-paced environment. You must be able to take an idea and develop it into a broader vision, gain buy-in from stakeholders, lead the team, and seamlessly deliver upon it. You will need to have the balance to drive your initiative forward quickly while keeping stakeholders looped in and identifying new opportunities. You should be able to think big, but also break it down to details that the team can execute on the ground. You are an effective communicator and can clearly articulate your vision and ideas to executives, senior leaders and stakeholders.
As a Senior TPM in the Associates Team, you will
• Lead planning, execution and delivery of projects across multiple teams around the world
• Own communication for technical delivery across these projects with senior leadership and partner organizations
• Identify and develop automated, self-serve mechanisms to scale currently manual processes where relevant, and work with the internal stakeholders to drive adoption
• Support the team in developing metrics and measuring their impact
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, mathematics or related technical area.
• 6+ years of relevant work experience in program, product management or related function.
• Excellent customer intuition; demonstrated success in identifying, prioritizing and delivering product capabilities to delight customers
• Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run data analysis and synthesize data to make on-point business decisions
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, able to influence at executive level
• Proven track record of earning trust with global stakeholders with disparate working styles
• Master's degree in engineering, science, mathematics or related field
• 8+ years of relevant work experience in program, product management or related function
• Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Experience with AGILE or other program management methodologies
• Demonstrated track record of cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple technical and operations teams
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.