Sr Technical Program Manager - Supply Chain Customer Experience
We're seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) to drive the development of programs in Supply Chain Optimization Technologies (SCOT).
Our Supply Chain systems fuel billions of transactions for Amazon and directly impact the website delivery promise. You'll be immersed in big data and the latest AWS technologies. In this role you will own the design and delivery of large projects end-to-end, including collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch. You'll analyze and make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, and roles and responsibilities to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
The right candidate will possess a strong technical program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects, and will have a solid technical background. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, which means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves when needed.
As a TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks and balance the business needs versus technical constraints, requiring an ability to take large, complex projects, break them down into manageable pieces, and deliver them on schedule. Maturity, good judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical thinking and leadership are essential to succeed in this role.
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments, distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel and Project
- 3+ years of coding experience in Java, C++
- Experience with agile and other methodologies.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top