Sr Technical Program Manager, Foundational Services
- Hyderabad, India
Working at Amazon is working at scale. Can you work with stakeholders to build solutions that support fleets of hundreds of thousands of connected devices and an ever-changing list of use cases? If so, the Foundational Services team may be right for you. We looking for a talented and experienced Technical Program Manager who is excited to lead large cross-organizational projects and initiatives. In this role, you will work hands-on with engineering, leadership and Product Management teams to deliver results while fostering input and participation from all levels of the organization. We value performance, simplicity, and scalability in our designs. As a team we actively brainstorm, analyze and work with our customers to build creative solutions to hard problems.
You should be excited about learning every day and delighting customers by solving problems that impact order fulfillment. You are a natural leader who is comfortable analyzing a wealth of data, interfacing with end-users and driving large, complex technical solutions to customer problems.
Our mission is to design systems and platforms that set the global standard for performance, availability, security, and cost, enabling Fulfillment and Logistic operations to deliver customer orders on time, every time.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
• 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry
• Experience managing efforts in Unix/Linux environments, distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications
• A first-hand working knowledge of current web technologies
• Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel and Project
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Experience designing scalable solutions in AWS
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top