Fire TV is how millions of people watch, share, and enjoy TV every day. We are looking for talented engineering professionals to help Fire TV become the global leader in entertainment with the best experience for customers and partners and the broadest selection of content and services.
In this role, you will work with a team of engineers building a customer engagement telemetry system for FireTV. In this position you will partner with product managers, project managers, and other internal partners. A successful candidate will have strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone with a deep customer focus, as well as a passion for all that goes into making timely, well-founded data-driven decisions possible.
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
• Experience managing software releases in distributed system and SOA environments
• Experience around Android software development or Big Data persistence/processing/analytics technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Excellent judgment and negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to influence customers and partners
• Experience influencing software engineering best practices within an organization
• Passion for digital entertainment, including TV and movies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.