AWS Supply Chain Management (SCM) Team is building next generation enterprise supply chain products on native AWS from ground up. Come and be part of the team that enables Amazon AWS to rapidly grow and continue to be the pioneer and widely recognized leader in Cloud Computing, and have immediate impact on the thousands of developers and businesses around the world.
We are looking for Sr. Technical Program Manager who can own the scoping, planning, and execution for challenging and high impact projects. This TPM role will be highly visible across AWS Infra teams as well as other Amazon business units. You will be partnering with and influencing the direction of multiple engineering teams within and outside of AWS SCM to deliver complex/cross-functional projects. The right candidate will possess a strong technical program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large projects and will have excellent knowledge of supply chain space. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple priorities. As a TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
• 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in Supply Chain or related industry.
• 3+ years of coding experience in Java, C++ or equivalent language.
• 3+ years experience with project delivery for large, cross-functional projects.
• 3+ years leading software development projects with tight schedules and in managing deliverables from multiple teams
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
• Experience in delivering projects using Agile methodologies.
• Strong customer focus and ability to demonstrate pragmatic decision-making.
• Superior project management and organizational skills.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.