Sr. Technical Program Manager
Do you like helping U.S. Intelligence Community agencies implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping these groups understand application architectures and integration approaches, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch a project on a trajectory to success?
AWS Elemental is an Amazon Web Services company that combines deep video expertise with the power and scale of the cloud. We are looking for a Technical Program Manager that will coordinate the work needed to deliver AWS Elemental solutions to customers in the US Intelligence Community (IC). This position is highly customer centric, working directly with the IC on operational requirements and security compliance and with AWS teams to plan and deploy new infrastructure, services, and features.
What you'll do:
- Lead AWS Elemental projects that make our solutions more applicable for US IC customers
- Coordinate deployment of new services and features for US IC customers, from identifying service dependencies, completing security reviews, forecasting resource requirements, and launch readiness
- Work across services to define detailed customer project requirements and submit feature requests
- Interface with customer project managers and technical owners to understand requirements and deliver product releases
- Collaborate with Product Managers to advocate for and prioritize customer requirements
This position requires that applicant selected be a U.S. citizen and obtain and maintain a TS/SCI US Government clearance with polygraph. TS/SCI eligibility is not required to start; however, the applicant selected will be subject to a Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified national security information. Applicants with a current SSBI, SBPR, or PPR, may be eligible for crossover in accordance with ICPG 704.4.
- Bachelor's Degree an Engineering, Math, or Science Discipline
- 4+ years' Software Engineering experience
- 4+ years' Technical Project or Program Management experience with some customer-facing responsibilities
- Master's Degree
- Ability to understand and communicate business and technical needs
- Ability to travel domestically on occasion
- Excellent communication skills including facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to interact with and influence people at all levels and have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience using the public cloud as a developer, architect, technical program manager, or implementer
- Working knowledge of AWS' government-specific regions
- Video processing technologies (MPEG2 / AVC/ HEVC/ MPEGTS)
- Adaptive bitrate video streaming and delivery technologies
- Please email AWS Sourcing Recruiter, Scott Korkowski ([email protected]) if you have questions.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top