Sr Technical Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to work on Amazon Go, Amazon Books and Amazon 4-Star, which are Amazon's first set of brick & mortar retail stores. In addition, we also support WFM, Amazon Fresh Grocery Stores, and more to come.
We own under the roof inventory tracking, identification and inventory actions audit for all physical stores format. This information is important to ensure that our online and in-store customers are not finding empty shelves in the store.
You are responsible for managing the lifecycle of a complex cross-functional program with considerable impact. Your program may focus on a single product in a critical technology area or you may work more broadly, managing larger initiatives that span organizations or geographies in support of a larger business objective.
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• 10+ years of experience delivering results on complex, technical products or services
• Able to manage large, complex technology initiatives, delivering critical solutions, significant improvements, new mechanisms, or deprecating systems that are no longer needed.
• Able to work with multiple teams in and/or across organizations.
• Able to run overall strategy of a large program, and can manage all stages (from concept to delivery).
• Good verbal and written communication , to a wide range of audiences including Directors and VPs
• Good program management skills
• Identify risks, mitigation and work with the multiple tech teams to track progress on the same
• A deep understanding of the software development process, and a proven track record of shipping software quickly, then iterating on the experience
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
• Good project management skills and able to utilize it to increase the productivity and effectiveness of the team
• Drive crisp decisions in your program area about what projects move forward and in what priority order
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top