Sr. Technical Program Manager - Consumer Cloud Security
- Austin, TX
The Consumer Cloud Security (C2S) group is responsible for the protection of customer and corporate data. We are connected to all parts of Amazon's business and it's massive, worldwide service-oriented architecture. We are looking for a Technical Manager (TPM) with the desire and talent to make big changes in a fast-paced environment.
This role is inherently cross-functional and requires a strong ability to think big and influence others as you will work closely with teams across engineering, operations, finance, and security. We are looking for a critical thinker who thrives on solving challenges in partnership with teams across Amazon. You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and display high levels of bias for action and ownership. Since our systems are foundational to the Amazon ecosystem, you will also have the opportunity to learn about various Amazon business including the Amazon e-Commerce websites, Prime, Alexa and .
• Bachelor's degree required and 10+ years of technical management experience.
• Proven ability to understand core technologies utilized in the domain. Fluent in technical alternatives/pros and cons.
• Ability to work well across functional groups that span different geographies.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex data and information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including executives and technical/non-technical leaders.
• Strong data analysis skills, with the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decisions.
• An MBA or advanced degree in a related field is preferred.
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts and experience working in cloud platforms such as .
• Experience with security and compliance systems.
Back to top