Want to join a startup team building new Alexa experiences for hospitality and other out of home segments? As a technical program manager, you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects across Alexa. Responsibilities include collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedule for software releases, and managing the production launch. You will make appropriate trade offs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams. You'll also be responsible for ensuring our team operates efficiently. You'll own and improve the mechanisms we use to track goals, status, and business metrics across teams. You'll coordinate cross-team programs. You'll help teams identify key risks, provide guidance on how to communicate the risks, and ensure leadership has the right visibility.
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions.
Experience writing technical documents and presenting to leadership * Experience with delivering enterprise products globally
Experience with managing the introduction of new technologies
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Engineering, UX, Product Management, Marketing, Quality Assurance, and Senior Leadership
High attention to detail with proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Solid foundation in new product introduction to be able to understand inter-dependencies and drive towards technical solutions for multi-tiered projects
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//