Sr. Technical Program Manager - Alexa Multi-agent experience
- Seattle, WA
The world is so big and multi-faceted. There will be multiple successful intelligent assistants with specialties or capabilities that customers may value. Our job is to bring them all together for customers of Alexa.
Our team building solutions that define how Alexa will leverage other AI agents to help customers. Alexa is not available to customers on all the voice-forward devices they use. We helps customers access Alexa on endpoints with a native assistant other than Alexa. We are looking for experienced, entrepreneurial, and technically adept candidates who are excited by developing new ways to bring new features and experiences to Alexa users through multiple intelligent assistants. We're working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
As a Sr. Technical Program Manager (Sr. TPM) in the Alexa Multi-Agent team, you will help drive this innovation by delivering customer experiences both directly and through platform capabilities enabling internal and external partners. You will have significant influence on our overall product and architecture strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. As a Sr. TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and innovation. The ideal candidate has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new products in an ambiguous problem space. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
• 7+ years of experience in a related industry
• Experience managing distributed system, large scale web application, device software, API, or platform programs
• Demonstrated experience partnering cross-functionally with multiple teams spanning Product & Engineering, Business Development, and QA to define and implement processes, procedures and policies
• A Masters in computer science or related technical discipline
• Experience facilitating partner and//or developer adoption of API or platform technology
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top