Sr. Technical Program Manager, Alexa
Customers love what Alexa can already do. They are even more excited about Alexa's future potential. The Alexa team is hiring a Technical Program Manager (TPM) to help us accelerate our efforts in driving value for both customers and developers across the Alexa ecosystem, including Search, Skills and other customer-facing features. This Senior TPM role requires excellent leadership skills, strong technical expertise and hands-on program management skills. The right candidate will be adept at writing technical specifications, owning program schedules from design to release, and partnering effectively with other teams across Amazon (and worldwide).
If you are passionate about building things, love to experiment, and are excited about all of the possibilities in the world of AI, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in Technical Program and/or Product Management or leading software development projects with aggressive schedules.
- 3+ years' experience working with cross functional technical teams and business units to design, develop, and implement new systems or solutions.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Proficient knowledge of Project/Program Management principles and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams.
- Experience in creating and managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with multiple teams in support of business goals.
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies and proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, object oriented development, build processes, change control management and release models.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top