Sr. Technical Program Manager - Ad Tech (WW)
- Palo Alto, CA
Calling all inventors! Sponsored Products Supply team is re-imagining how customers interact with sponsored content on Amazon. We are seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager with a passion for innovation and customer obsession to help define our technical vision and drive our engineering roadmap.
If you are looking to make an impact, this is the space for you. Here you will have an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing, multi-billion dollar business with a direct impact on how Amazon customers discover products and navigate through their shopping journey.
As a Sr TPM you will collaborate with partners across numerous domains including engineering, product, finance, business intelligence, and more. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects, while working across teams within the greater Sponsored Products organization. You will not only help us deliver on our goals, but will also help shape our engineering vision and roadmap through active collaboration with our leadership team.
Our ideal candidate will be highly self-driven, have excellent communication skills, and possess a strong technical background focused on problem solving and system design. If you are an individual who is looking for an opportunity to lead, invent, design and build, while making a huge impact on Amazon and its customers, this is the perfect time to jump onboard.
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Experienced in delivering products against plan in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, distributed-responsibility and often ambiguous environment
• Experience managing the lifecycle of a complex cross-functional program with considerable impact
• Solid foundation in understanding service oriented architecture and service inter-dependencies that drive technical solutions for multi-tiered systems
• Ability to coordinate and contribute to the design of systems within program space to include limitations, scaling, boundary conditions, and architectural decision making process
• Deep knowledge of technical program management and engineering best practices
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top