Sr. Technical Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services has an immediate opening for a Senior Technical Program Manager in Seattle, WA to support global infrastructure innovation and growth initiatives. The TPM will lead cross functional teams to drive regional and global data center power monitoring, machine learning, and automation projects, from inception through concept, feasibility, requirements, design, implementation, testing and deployment. This role will have you creating and leading matrix-based teams, establishing trust with a variety of stakeholders across multiple time zones and organizations, managing capital budgets, eliminating non-value-add activity, designing solutions, removing blockers, and finding creative ways to accelerate project delivery. You will need to be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure. Remote work is authorized, but relocation to Seattle is also supported. If you meet our qualifications, exude passion, and enjoy the challenges of deploying highly technical and innovative projects at massive scale, this job is for you! Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• Bachelor's Degree AND 7 years of data center infrastructure or software project management experience OR 10 years of project management experience (experience can be substituted for degree)
• Demonstrated experience in core project management disciplines including managing scope, schedule, budget, quality, communications and risk and critical path management.
• Strong, effective written and verbal communication experience to leadership and peers.
• Proficiency with MS Project or equivalent and MS Office.
• Master's Degree or advanced professional degree
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• 3+ years' experience in SCADA systems or machine learning
• Experience in management of complex technology infrastructure projects
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top