Do you want to work in a role where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Are you looking to create value for Finance customers and drive growth? Do you love to see an immediate impact from your actions? Amazon.com, Earth's most customer-centric company, seeks a Sr. Technical Program Manager.
As a Sr. TPM you are expected to excel when faced with ambiguity. You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business. You will not be limited by the present and will constantly look ahead to the future. Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams.
The Finance Automation team is a key differentiator that helps build and support world-class products that are built for scale and deliver the best customer experience. We are seeking a dynamic TPM with a broad business and technology background to work with the acquired businesses to evaluate business needs, technical solutions/options, and assist in defining integration requirements. The TPM will also be the acquired business champion by developing resource requirements, application enhancement recommendations that address multiple organizations' needs, and provide guidance on navigating Amazon and their existing systems to close the gaps identified.
This role involves leveraging solid engineering skills, knowledge of technology and product development, partnering with Global Engineering team, Legal, Accounting and Services team to integrate Subsidiaries with Amazon solutions.
You will be the right Technical Program Manager if you are:
- A Designer - You take a vision and figure out how to deliver against it -- delivering value today that can flex and scale for the future.
- A Customer-Obsessed Athlete You obsess over the needs of your customers. You advocate for them with your internal stakeholder teams. You constantly look for ways to not only remove pain points for your customers, but offer them something better.
- A Problem Solver Excited about challenges and looks beyond constraints to develop solutions that achieve more than what was once thought possible.
- A Results-Oriented Leader You're focused on hitting objectives and delivering results with high standards to customers. You bring intense commitment and a willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Self-Motivated You take initiative and don't wait to be asked. You can operate successfully and independently in a rapidly changing and undefined environment. Like a start-up pro, you're prepared to wear many hats.
- Take Calculated Risks You use data to make calculated decisions and you adjust as you learn or as situations change.
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, design or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• Experience using data and metrics to develop business cases
• Experience managing and executing projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
• MS or equivalent degree
• Experience with business system integrations
• Experience leading initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders (design, engineering, usability, content development)
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.