Ring is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to support the development of the Always Home Cam. In this role, you will have the opportunity to define and lead cross-disciplinary development workflows on smart home products.
The ideal candidate will be technical, creative, a strong communicator, able to orchestrate a multisite development team, and drive solutions in collaboration with teams and stakeholders.
You must be competent in program management tools, methodologies, and techniques across all phases of the project lifecycle. You must have demonstrated proficiency in core program management disciplines including: scope management, scheduling, budgeting, resource management, quality and risk management, reporting, and metric development/tracking.
The Ring Always Home Cam is a new consumer technology innovation from Ring, coming in 2021. This indoor security camera will fly autonomously to chosen, personalized viewpoints and let customers easily check in on things to give them peace of mind.
• Work with engineering and product management to translate business requirements into technical/functional specifications.
• Advance project plans, balancing business needs with project risks and resource availability.
• Drive engineering project execution, make technical trade-offs, track and report on status, and resolve potential blocking issues.
• Coordinate cross-team efforts spanning our varied and diverse teams and stakeholders.
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• 5+ years of experience with end-to-end product delivery.
• Master's or advanced technical degree.
• Experience managing the development of robotics products.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills with an ability to motivate teams and deliver results.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Jira and Confluence.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visitwww.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.