Sr. Technical Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Treasury is looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager to drive Global Risk Management and Claims programs that are responsible for supporting Amazon and its subsidiaries's Risk Management and Claims activities.
As a member of the team, you will work alongside Software Director, SDE, SDM and Risk Programs owners to define and manage extra-large programs that impact all of Amazon and its subsidiaries. You will be responsible for defining and driving program road-maps and in managing key cross-organizational dependencies with Tax, Legal, Accounting and Partner Brokers and Underwriters. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define product deliverables, drive new process development, and spearhead best project management practices that enable timely delivery.
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
Experience in managing and successfully delivering large cross functional projects
Knowledge of insurance industry
Knowledge of Banking and Capital Markets
Knowledge of information security and software development best practices
Experience in delivering Automation and AI projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must work independently
- Passion for Risk, Finance and Banking
- Ability to dive deep
- Ability to engage multiple technical teams to drive consistent expectations towards a shared goal
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Quantitative analytical abilities
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top