Sr. Technical Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your demands them. AWS is the leading for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries.
As we expand the AWS Field Training and Enablement Team, we've experienced rapid growth in demand for best in class training. Our team is looking for an experienced Platform Success Leader to help us expand our democratization of efforts focused on developing highly effective training and enablement solutions that are used by Field teams.
As the Platform Success Lead, you will be an expert and thought leader in enablement and training design, and will provide guidance to our training organization to develop and execute world class programs while leveraging our platform capabilities. You will seek opportunities to reimagine enablement design, and partner with teams and stakeholders to advise on training program structures. Reporting to the WW Innovation and Platform Strategy Leader, you will support multiple, simultaneous projects across a range of regions. You will partner closely with stakeholders to ensure alignment with their objectives, continuous improvements in seller efficiency, appropriate change facilitation, and operational transparency. You will also network externally to identify and recommend industry best practices and training experiments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct training review and planning (i.e., goals, initiatives, success metrics, outcomes, value, and product roadmap) and lead roadmap and strategic planning workshops
• Partner with our vendor CSM to oversee integrations, and plan and coordinate with Solution and Data Architects
• Provide the WW Enablement and Training team with advisory consulting on implementation, launch, reporting, and leading best practices, use case deep dives, gamification, reporting and analytics strategy
• Provide advisory consultation for major programs design and launch
• Advise on governance models for content
• Advise on change and communication strategy and tactics
• Define analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations; monitor and report on performance; drive action planning based on insights
• Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant impact
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Preference for candidates willing to be located in Seattle, WA, Arlington, VA, Boston, MA, or Dallas, TX.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years experience with IT project management
• 5+ years of experience in project planning, tracking and proactive risk management
• 5+ years of experience in stakeholder and vendor management
• 5+ years of experience using data and analytics to manage projects, solve problems, and drive process improvements.
• Experience managing projects using MindTickle, Brainshark, Allego, or similar LMS
• Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams and communicate with colleagues in both and technical roles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to various technical, stakeholder, and leadership audiences
• Ability to independently operate and lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in and or enablement domains
• Entrepreneurial, scrappy, 'find a way to win' attitude
• An insatiable curiosity with an appetite to make and mechanisms more efficient and effective
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top