Sr. Technical Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment, solving complex technical problems and leading engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions?
Amazon Brand Protection goal is to enhance Brand Owners experience with Amazon stores globally. We realize that the future of Marketplace - and Amazon - is in winning brands. This includes the well-known, established brands as well as new and emerging brand owners. Our vision is to provide Brands with the most trusted experience for accurately representing and protecting their Brand Identity. We build highly visible programs such as Project Zero (www.projectzero.com) that empower brands and improve their experience.
You will be an integral part of an exceptionally talented team. You will have an opportunity to conceptualize, design, manage and own software services. You will drive the technical direction of the team, working with frontend and back-end technologies.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• Programming experience (C++, Java, XML, messaging protocols, and Web Services)
• Distributed system design
• Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related program and/or technical product management in a software applications environment
• Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
• Master's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
• Prior experience as a software developer
• Prior experience working on AWS
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Fundamental engineering skills across the development lifecycle
• Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top