The Team: How often do you get the opportunity to join a start-up working on a brand-new Amazon product? Have you ever wanted to be part of the next big thing while it was literally day zero? Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and highly collaborative environment that's in the earliest stages of solving a set of problems requiring significant innovation.
The Role: In this role, you will wear many hats; you must possess a unique combination of strong technical skills and business acumen as well as a do-what-it-takes attitude. You will need to be a strong leader, able to communicate clearly and compelling at all levels of the company. You don't just want to be part of an industry movement; you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, we'd like to speak with you.
• Engage with partners' developers, architects, hardware engineers and project managers to capture requirements and manage timelines
• Manage multiple, fast-paced initiatives involving multiple internal teams and external partners
• Work cross-functionally across hardware, firmware, software, and operations to define and execute launch plan
* 7+ years of experience involved in the design, implementation and delivery of complex systems
5+ years of experience managing technology projects
A technical undergraduate degree
* An advanced technical degree or MBA
Experience working across multiple business units to achieve results
Experience with hardware, firmware, and software systems
An ability to simultaneously manage multiple, fast-paced initiatives
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong writing skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.