Sr. Technical Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon's Customer Lifecycle Engagement Organization is building the next set of marketing technology to better engage with our diverse customer base. We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to guide technology development efforts across our multiple development teams in our organization and lead technical integrations with internal partner teams.
As part of the global marketing organization, we sit at the intersection of all of Amazon's retail programs and core retail systems. Our mission is to help customers to them discover how Amazon can meet their needs and identifying developing needs of our next generation of customers. All of this requires innovation in our systems and approach.
Our team supports a vast variety of marketing businesses at Amazon, across multiple marketplaces and categories. Our work has a direct and significant impact on the user experience of Amazon customers around the globe, in addition to internal operations. We own a portfolio of customer-facing features and internal tools that are used to elevate the Amazon experience at scale.
You'll work on a diverse problem set, including how to simplify content creation through automation, real time optimization of content for cross-site campaigning tools, understanding how to support new multiple user models and identifying the data flows and systems to measure the impact of our work. You'll touch all aspects of the mobile and web customer experience and work on challenging issues in identity and ordering and check out workflows. You'll be able to rapidly see how customer respond to new functionality you create as part of a combined technical, product management, and design team.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related science or technology
• 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry
• Experience taking a leading role in building software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Experience with distributed computing and company-wide systems
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and leadership to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Ability to communicate and discuss software components in simple, general terms with business partners and in great detail with software development engineers
• Track record of delivering results in a collaborative work environment
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
• Ability to change directions when presented new data
• Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top