Sr. Technical Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company
What unites Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier. The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn't easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Product Assurance, Risk & Security (PARS) team builds the solutions responsible for ensuring the safety of our customers while also ensuring regulatory compliance. We are constantly innovating in the ways in which we can automate and accelerate safety and compliance processes and procedures, using state of the art technologies. Speed is of the essence when it comes to keeping our customers away from illegal, dangerous and recalled products. We use Large Scale Distributed Processing, OO technologies, Big Data, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Risk Modeling to solve some of the most complex problems to protect and delight our customers. If you love solving complex cross-functional problems working closely with stakeholders across multiple organizations, this might be the right opportunity for you. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for leading the development and rollout of innovative systems related to product safety and compliance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience.
• 4+ years of experience leading dev teams distributed across multiple time-zones to design/architect business software solutions
• 6+ years of relevant development and design experience.
• Full life-cycle product development experience (from conception to production).
• Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
• Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization, and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and deliver.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations with customer obsession.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong business and technical acumen
• Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Masters or advanced technical degree and prior experience as software engineer.
• Familiarity with enterprise productivity tools, such as SharePoint, Remedy trouble ticketing systems, etc.
• Experience developing products and solutions using AWS.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top